The Educator of the Year Award recognizes faculty members who demonstrate excellence and innovation in teaching and mentoring.
Faculty members are recognized for one or more of their efforts in:
- Innovative course design, development and implementation in the past five years
- Improvement of existing courses on an ongoing basis
- Enhancing student learning through activities inside and outside the classroom
- Promoting student learning through the implementation of pedagogical and active learning
- Participating and contributing to the school’s academic, advising and student activities