Willis G. Gregory was the school's longest standing dean,
serving from 1890-1936. A physician by background, Gregory
took his medical background and elevated the profession allowing
for foundational educational principles of pharmacy practice to be
A. Bertram Lemon was the school's second dean and served from
1936-1954. A progressive professional, Lemon was one of the first
members of the New York State Board of Pharmacy and was Vice
President of the American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy.